Responding to the recent Government announcement of Lockdown across November, we wanted to reassure our clients and suppliers that we have reviewed Government guidelines thoroughly and made the necessary changes to the way that we work during this period.
The good news is that we can continue to film both in the studio and on location and we will be adhering to the ‘Five steps of safer working’ as outlined below.
All our team members who are not involved in filming (editing and production teams) will be based from home rather than in the office for the safeguarding of their health and well-being.
Where possible client and supplier meetings will be online and delivered via Zoom.
Five steps to safer working together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
In addition to the Government ‘Five steps plan’ we have also introduced our own safety measures:
- Before and after every shoot all items of equipment will be deep cleaned with disinfectant spray.
- Each of our team members will have their own hand sanitizer on them and will wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- We will be operating a strict no hand contact policy throughout this period.
- For film making that requires interview content, we will not be using lapel microphones to prevent any physical contact, instead of using microphones on a boom or a mic.
We will continually review these procedures daily to make sure they align with the advice given by the government.
Thank you for your on-going support during these challenging times and we hope that you stay safe and well.