As we begin to phase back into a new way of working, we wanted to reassure you that Seven Video Productions have taken all the necessary steps to be Covid-19 Compliant when working with our clients.
It is important for us to be able to continue to deliver our video services to businesses through these challenging times and the health and well-being of both our team and clients remain our priority.
Five steps to safer working together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
In addition to the Government ‘Five steps plan’ we have also introduced our own safety measures:
- Before and after every shoot all items of equipment will be deep cleaned with disinfectant spray.
- Each of our team members will have their own hand sanitizer on them and will wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- We will be operating a strict no hand contact policy throughout this period.
- For film making that requires interview content, we will not be using lapel microphones to prevent any physical contact, instead using microphones on a boom or a mic.
We will continually review these procedures daily to make sure they align with the advice given by the government.
In the time when we are not delivering face to face with clients, our team are now working from home and we have switched any unnecessary or non-client delivery meetings to online meetings via Zoom.
If you would like to speak to us about how you can create videos yourself during this period or look at options to deliver your services online, we would be more than happy to discuss ideas with you.